View Single Post
Old 09-16-2017, 12:03 AM   #13
Prilosec
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: LLCoolJake93's 2002 Roster on XB1 (M18) V2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCoolJake93
UPDATE: Just finished the Houston Texans. Teams have been taking a little while longer than I imagined to finish due to having to find players that are close to the height, weight and skin color of the player I'm editing them to. I wish this was a little faster but hopefully you guys should be able to give me some feedback with how the game plays with the Colts and Texans being done.

Roster file is named 2002CLASSIC
this got me thinking .... did you do a 2002 full roster for madden 17, which is still on the x-box vault to download. Hmmnn .... fill me in on this and let me know all the details, my brotha'. I may have to buy an x-box one just for your roster, as I am not sure if I am strong enough to do the entire process as well as you can do. Please do make sure that roster is in the vault if I do decide to download.

what do you think of the sim engine and playbooks, etc. I have found that with some edits, and combine with knowledge of run/pass ratios tied to default offensive pb's, that these rosters are playable long-term in CFM.