Old 09-16-2017, 01:28 AM   #14
LLCoolJake93
Rookie

LLCoolJake93's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: LLCoolJake93's 2002 Roster on XB1 (M18) V2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prilosec
this got me thinking .... did you do a 2002 full roster for madden 17, which is still on the x-box vault to download. Hmmnn .... fill me in on this and let me know all the details, my brotha'. I may have to buy an x-box one just for your roster, as I am not sure if I am strong enough to do the entire process as well as you can do. Please do make sure that roster is in the vault if I do decide to download.

what do you think of the sim engine and playbooks, etc. I have found that with some edits, and combine with knowledge of run/pass ratios tied to default offensive pb's, that these rosters are playable long-term in CFM.
Please disregard my PM that I sent you just now. Your PM that you sent me came off a little condescending when you said you wanted to use my spreadsheets to enter proper ratings. I realize that's not what you meant. I'm really only interested in working on this version right now for Madden 18 as it is a superior game IMO.

The sim stats in the CFM last year were pretty good in my opinion. I'm using some sliders in my fantasy draft CFM with a couple of friends and the sim stats seem to work pretty well. So I'll probably use that same slider set. I likely won't be creating playbooks and all that jazz. Just concerned with creating a good, accurate roster that plays well.