raypace1
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Wiz Slider Observations

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz

Wiz's Beta Slider brew is READY!!!

raypace1-

Lab does not support keeping sliders at default while also trying to address the sack issue, CPU QB AI, CPU QB ACC and more dynamic play from the RB?WR's.

And while futzing with the penalty sliders can bring some unique game play, IMHO that which the community seeks, lies in sliders tuned closer to balance but with some clever tweaks to get the CPU QB AI's pressure clock to react faster.

Auto subs can really throw the game off, HOWEVER, in lab testing I have isolated and tested custom RB and DL auto subs settings and I am getting rotations of the RB's, not so much of the DLine, while the game did not fall apart.

Speed thresh at 0 is not something I would endorse, because Madden did a great job this year at default to create separation between burners and plodders and the speed thresh at 0 is not needed to get the games speed element to sync up to player ratings.

Now what I believe I have found is ONE slider adjustment that, pre next patch, seems to be a game changer. This slider mod has made the game magical in the lab and addresses the cheese sack issue that is caused by the CPU QB holding the ball too long and also ROBO QB stat numbers seen at default slider levels and those QB's that are supposed to scramble, actually are leaving the pocket and running and finally spiked fumbles and interceptions numbers are non-existent in my wicked lab brew.

I have mentioned before that Madden 18 has lost the "throw the ball away" trait that was so beautiful in Madden 17 for the CPU QB AI, because if that existed, my slider discovery will have solved the sack issue completely IMHO. Now do not get me wrong, sacks still come, but you DEFINITELY see a concerted effort by the CPU QB AI to throw the rock once the CPU QB senses pressure and/or the o-line blocking begins to bust. If you play TRUE SIM defense and are not one of those players that plays a d-line position and crushes the block shed buttons, trust me you will like the magic my lab has come across.

I like where my slider brew is at and am open for business to share the lab's findings. If anybody in this community would like to take my wicked brew for a spin, just drop me a line and I can get you set up.

Wizzzz, out.

That's fair enough I suppose, so lowering the thresh isn't making speed true its actually stretching it even further from the ratings? I always put it at 0 thinking it was the only way for speed to matter.. It sucks about having to adjust sliders it FEELS and LOOKS to me like it plays very good and true to ratings at this point but I can't stand rbs taking 30 snaps and backups getting 1 a game.. I just want my player stats to match up with the rest of the league in cfm.. I'm interested in whatever you have though for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove