View Single Post
Old 09-16-2017, 09:57 PM   #71
Iteachpercussion
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: 1987 Roster Madden 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I finished up a play now game between the Giants and Cowboys. I assigned the run heavy play book to the G-men and gave myself the run balanced for the Cowboys.

You have outdone yourself this year my man. I absolutely love the authenticity of the player models, equipment and ratings. It was a black and blue NFC East defensive battle.

The Cowboys prevailed 16-13 on a winning FG. Running with Hershel Walker and sprinkling in an aging Tony Dorsett brought back many memories. Tom Landry stalking the sidelines in his famous fedora.

I am very much looking forward to the full release and playing many different games in CFM mode. Although I will primarily focus on the Browns, Dolphins and a couple of NFC teams that I have yet to decide on.....I can see myself playing so many different games on the schedule every week.

Amazing roster so far! And IMO it will be your very best yet.

Well done my friend!

I am glad the roster is playing well. I have been pretty happy with my own limited testing, but it is nice to hear from others too.

I wish the coach creation options were better in CFM so that we could make Landry. The clothing options in M17 were not good for classic coaches. I have not looked at them this year.

As a side note, I read someone in the forums that you cannot change the CPU uniform if you are doing a 32 team control franchise. It said that using the 2nd controller and moving it back to center before the game did not work this year. Do you know if this is true or not? If I cannot make the CPU use classic uniforms, I simply will not use the roster in CFM. I was hoping to be able to use CFM this year, but I may have to stick to my normal of using Play Now games.
Advertisements - Register to remove