View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 03:41 AM   #1
Brooke2011
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

OVR: 0
5 minute quarter all madden sliders .

Hey guys. So after many weeks of playing madden and trying multiple slider approaches, I came up with a set that is challenging and doesn't give you that cheated feeling by the CPU.

First , I start off with all madden because the QB issues are greatly decreased on that skill set.

The next thing is "Fast" game speed. After watching recorded games side by side to what I see in Madden, I have decided this is the best speed that is as close to the real nfl speed. The animations play out better and things like onside kicks, open field running by both the human and CPU is more organic and fluid.

So here is what they look like:updated 10/10/17

Default All madden

5 minute quarters

Game speed : fast

Injuries 10

Fatigue: 50

Threshold : 50

Default penalties

Just these subtle changes make a big difference on All Madden. Just one point here or there has added more animations without compromising game difficulty. I'm able to use more of the playbook and still not feeling cheated or overpowered. Still have stats right on point for 5 minute quarters.

With these adjustments you will see great animations, organic flow and movement. Things that will be decreased or eliminated are wonky physic tackles and branching animations. Better DB and WR battles and interactions because they get into their animations so much faster. On long runs or straight aways by the Human or CPU you won't see that bucking animation every few yards when in open field running. When you attempt an onside kick, check out how real the animations from the ball and player involvement to recover it are.

I try to keep things to default as possible. My belief is default All pro is too easy and default All madden is too hard. Changing the game speed to fast and threshold to 75 makes All madden playable while giving a very real flow visually and physically.

Last edited by Brooke2011; 10-10-2017 at 05:16 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove