Old 09-20-2017, 01:40 PM   #1232
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Been having some issues with all madden right now. Just because of the op of the cpu. Its just not really a sim feel. Its such a shame because all madden has been what ive played on for years. I just tried your all pro set and i think it plays great. Sure all pro may be a little easier but im not dissapointed in my stats and how the game played out. Just curious what you would do you make the cpu more challenging?

Here are my stats, i was cleveland and won on a last second field goal.

It felt pretty good, i even tried out slow speed. This is totally different then what im used too. So i feel i have an advantage in general because im so used to all madden and normal speed. I just cant take the cpu coverage on all madden right now. Hopefully they patch it. Kudos on the set. Now if im sitting 8-0 with the browns on all pro i might have no choice but to fix all madden. Lol But the steelers seemed to give me a pretty good challenge my team just gained a lot of momentum in the 4th. I was down all game but it was close.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app
All you really can do is raise cpu sliders more and more until you find your challenge. Or fix all madden as best you can.