roadman
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden's future of CFM is alarming

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdm27
What is this in reference to?
People are allowed to give their opinions, and I have not discredited ANY of them.
EDIT: If you are referring to "*excuses*" as the point where I discredit opinions, then see: reasons/excuses are a matter of opinion/perspective; so putting it that way is not discrediting or attacking anyone. That was not the intention either.

My point was that opinions regarding how we got here are irrelevant to THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD in the sense that regardless of which opinion you have, the future of CFM is not bright unless you choose to believe a lot of self-fabricated if's.
Whoa, never said you were attacking anyone, don't know how you came to that opinion.

I just have a different take than you do about anyone's opinion deemed irrelevant, even based on the thread title. How do we know how EA will respond?

If they respond favorably (yes, if) next year towards CFM, are those opinions still irrelevant to this thread?

Yeah, we can add up history, more focus on MUT, etc...., but still doesn't mean EA will turn a blind eye to CFM next year.