Old 09-21-2017, 11:46 AM   #69
howboutdat
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: RFF's M18 32-man CFM USER v USER Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aestis
Fair enough. This cycle of Madden has been frustrating because the gameplay is the best yet but balance is 10x more maddening than 16/17. All Pro w/ sliders jacked up to 100 reaction/coverage is still just NFL Blitz lite, the coverage is a joke and the gameplay is effectively one step up from pure arcade for guys who know how to read a D.

But All Madden with reaction/coverage sliders at 1 is still too tough, the reaction speed of defensive players is way too fast. The gameplay can get VERY close to NFL level averages on AM, but we don't run NFL # of plays, so the raw yardage is low, and INTs are still a major issue.

So at the moment I'm having a lot of trouble; arcade gameplay or low total passing yardage.
Charter has mentioned he believes sliders are reversed ( particularly pass reaction and pass coverage) if that is tru maybe on all pro at 100 thats why passing is too easy? maybe having it on 1 is making it too hard on AM? Just something i saw him say, maybe good if people who test them got together on these things and see.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel