View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 04:10 PM   #322
khaliib
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: Madden's future of CFM is alarming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toupal
Rookie draft classes are the one thing that can make or break a madden franchise for me. Don't get me wrong.... glitches, lack of any NFL history, or lack of immersion are obvious flaws.

However, the draft (especially draft classes) are huge for the success of a long term franchise mode. Madden has worked on "perfecting" draft classes for the last few years, when IMO the EASIEST solution to this is give us the ability to customize our draft classes and share them!

Give us sliders to edit the quality/ quantity at certain positions
Give us the ability to edit everything about a player prior to the draft
Give us the ability to share/ download draft classes with each other, and for the sake of online communities, allow us to "randomize" player attributes from downloaded draft classes.

This would easily fix 99% of the issues with draft classes. But EA's definition of "custom" differs a lot more than anyone else's.
Here, here 1000%!!!

As to why I noted about the loaded rosters not meshing with the mode in general.

Most of the notations dealing with the generated Rookies over the past several years have been surrounded around what's going on via the Stat Generator and not so much actually playing with these players.

3rd year of my CFM, came across a tweet (that I really never paid attention to before) about a highly taughted 1st round rookie RB dropping in rounds due to off field problems.

Found the player buried in Denver's backfield behind non-playing roster holders from the loaded roster.
- of the roster was rated with a CFM focus, this story/player would have meaning in the CFM.

In this case, several mechanisms inside the mode are rendered pointless, which leads to the stereotype that's Draft Classes are problematic, when it's really the loaded rosters not meshing.