Old 09-21-2017, 05:24 PM   #1339
Kramer5150
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
So I have a question, how exactly is charters more challenging if he has user sliders higher than cpu sliders? Im curious. Explain that to me please.

Is it the game speed? He uses normal.
I'm not sure exactly why...I didn't play on normal speed though,I played on my usual slow speed,there's also talk going around that the passing sliders are reversed....so with your higher settings that would make the passing a bit to easy which I encountered.

As far as the running game goes,it was to easy to run with the combination of very slow and run blocking at 100.....again I'm not knocking your sliders as I am actually going between both sets right now as I didn't want to do my own this year.

I'm a slider "whore" really though....what I don't like about All Madden in general is the insane amount of qb sacks....which believe it or not I played a few games with Matt10's pro sliders,and seen better ai qb play....go figure that one out....lol

What I will probably do is use your set,and change the speed to slow and lower run blocking and look into the reversed pass coverage and reaction sliders,as I feel both sets offer what I'm looking for.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert