View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 08:41 AM   #310
downing11
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogfanhw81
I would be interested in knowing more about how you go about this.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
It's very time consuming. You have to take control of all 32 teams and go into each of them one by one during week 4 of the preseason and manually cut all of the appropriate players down to 53 men. At that point, I saved the CFM to have a good Week 1 starting point whenever I might want it. The only problem I am seeing with this is if I decide to use say the Patriots for a season and want to keep all of the real life coaches on the other teams, I can't just retire from all of the other teams else all the coaches sign back on with random teams. What I am currently doing is playing as each team once and against each team once for a season. It's a fun to be able to see and use all of the teams you might now usually use.

The ideal scenario would be if someone created rosters with ONLY 53 players on each team that way there wouldn't be a necessity to manually control the teams to get good cuts. That way all the coaches stay on the correct team, but I still think you'd be able to order the depth charts to however you want them.