View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 09:32 PM   #583
FedExPope
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 18 Retail Impressions

The AI just uncorked a 93 yard punt on me. They were at the 1, so the punter was about 8 yards in the end zone, the ball literally landed at my 19 yard line and bounced OOB to the 6. So considering punters go about, what, 8 yards deep into their end zone when the ball is at the 1 yard line? A one hundred and one yard punt. And most of it in the air. Kickoffs don't even go that freaking far in windy conditions! My returner was so ridiculously out of position because, honestly, how was he supposed to know that the Chargers' punter ignored the laws of physics?

Uninstalling this cancerous garbage. The game isn't THAT much better looking than years past in any respect other than daytime games (in sunny weather), the animations are still just as bad, secondary play is HORRIBLE, as is the collision between players. Dudes are getting launched to the moon out there. I was willing to put up with these legacy issues, but this? A 101 yard punt? This is too much. Tiburon will be lucky if I pick up Madden in the next 5 years. Obviously that's about how much time they need with Frostbite to make a half-decent game that can compete with NBA 2K for authenticity towards its respective sport.