View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 08:41 PM   #178
xApAthyx13
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Tonight's primary update is complete. I will do a couple more team uniform edits as the night continues, but roster transactions are complete.

Quote:
Roster Update: 09/23/17

* RB Matt Jones promoted to active roster [Colts]
* WR Darius Jennings promoted to active roster [Titans]
* WR Jordan Leslie promoted to active roster [Browns]
* DE Geneo Grissom promoted to active roster [Patriots].
* MLB L.J. Fort promoted to active roster [Steelers]
* MLB Nick Dzubnar promoted to active roster [Chargers]
* MLB John Timu promoted to active roster [Bears]
* CB Arthur Maulet promoted to active roster [Saints]

* WR Tre McBride released from Bears
* OG Ian Silberman released from Colts
* DE Kendall Langford released from Saints
* DE Darryl Tapp released from Saints
* MLB Steven Johnson released from Steelers

Practice Squad Transactions:

* QB Taylor Heinicke signed to Patriots

* WR Demarcus Ayers released from Patriots

Depth Chart Edits:

* The following players have officially been placed on I.R. and removed from the depth chart: CB Jason Verrett [Chargers] & DT Vincent Valentine [Patriots]

* CB Malcom Butler demoted to #3 CB [Patriots.] He was benched Week 2 by New England and CBs Stephon Gilmore and Eric Rowe have been officially named the starters moving forward.

* Starting safeties Jabrill Peppers and Derrick Kindred have been swapped on the depth chart [Browns]. In order to place Peppers as a starting KR & PR he needs to be placed at FS. The Cleveland Browns are also no longer identifying their safeties this year as SS or FS. (check team's official depth chart and game tape).

Miscellaneous notes:

* The following teams have received proper uniform edits based off of weeks 1-3: Dolphins, 49ers, Steelers, Cowboys, Patriots & Rams.

* The following player(s) have been created and/or added to the roster: RB Trey Edmunds [Saints], CB Reggie Porter [Browns]

* FB John Kuhn was released by the Saints but due to EA's position limit restriction I can't release him. I created RB Trey Edmunds also, but there's no-one really technically available to place at FB authentically. I'll keep him there for now as he's expected to be re-signed following this weekend's game.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 09-23-2017 at 09:24 PM.