Old 09-23-2017, 09:43 PM   #1521
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStats94
Some of these things may have already been addressed, but I am not going to look through almost 200 pages to check, so I apologize if any of this has already been covered. I'm having a few small issues when playing on your current All-Pro slider set.

First, I found that user QB accuracy was significantly worse than CPU accuracy. I do want the game to be challenging but realistic and fair at the same time. I set both at 30 but both QB's were too inaccurate. So I'm now going to try with both at 35. Secondly, there were also way too many sacks. 19 combined for both teams in two games. I admit this could be because I have a tendency to back up several yards after the snap, any insight on this? What is your experience with pass blocking so far? I'm afraid to raise pass blocking as that may allow for significantly more passing yards and higher completion percentage due to the extra time. Any thoughts on what might be a good balance between accuracy, pass blocking, and coverage effectiveness?

I also raised catching to 48, and am about to play my first game with that setting. There were WAY too any drops at 45. However, the run game and kicking is fantastic. No fumbles through three games at 50 though, so I'm going to lower fumbles to 45 and see what happens there. Great set of sliders overall, I find myself making only minor changes to your sliders. Thanks for all your time and hard work Flazko!
Let's take it step by step, Why did u set qb accuracy so low? I had it at 45 for a reason lol
Advertisements - Register to remove