Old 09-24-2017, 03:35 AM   #11
SportSeasonsNetwork
Rookie

SportSeasonsNetwork's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: XBOX 360 NBA 2017-2018 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guns02
Hello, when will we have this update available?
and a question, will come with the cyberface of the new players? ..
PD: I ask already that when I had nba 2k15 get to download updates in this forum that brought the updated cyberfaces of new players.
This ROSTER will be available near the end of the year around november-january (hopefully sooner)
and no sadly there will be no cyberfaces, all the rookie faces will be molded by myself (or by a fellow 2kshare uploader) and if you have any players you created (that may be better than mine) then pm/dm me and I will check that player out, and also since I will be needing help later on with attributes for the players (since this is a really big project that will need more than 1 person) I will be releasing a file called "NBA 2K ATTRIBUTE HELP" on 2k share once I'm done molding the players appearances that will allow everyone who wants to help me with this project pick the teams they want to adjust (to be more realistic) and 1 at a time adjust their selected teams and then re-upload the file back on too the 2kshare after editing and after that I will scan over the teams to see if they've been biased or did their teams justice and then the next person goes and so on.

SO IF ANYONE WANTS TO HELP WITH THE ROSTER DM/PM ME AND WE WILL WORK THIS OUT

Last edited by SportSeasonsNetwork; 09-26-2017 at 02:48 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove