Old 09-24-2017, 09:17 AM   #1537
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787
Couple requests for advice here trying to fine tune the all pro set while still keeping the perfect competitive nature of the CPU intact.

On the CPU side of the all I have noticed in my first three games as the Rams that the CPU usually starts off about 0 for 5 or 6 before completing a pass. In my game versus the colts they were at negative pass yards at the half (luck eventually snapped out of it though). This has been countered though by an absurd run game from the CPU. Every game they are usually averaging 6 to 9 ypc going into the late game where they just start pounding inside for low yardage. It's mainly coming from gigantic holes and my defenders not ever shedding blocks (especially user controlled defenders).

Trying to kind of push some power away from the run game and towards the pass game for them if you have any suggestions on that.

For the user side I might as well not even run the ball. I've prided myself in my ability and simmness in the rungame for years but it's just not happening right now (same occurred when I played a test cfm with falcons last week).

Through three games Gurely is averaging 1.1 ypc. I don't turbo until I'm hitting a hole but as soon as I do it's like my turbo button press is controlling the defenses blockshed timing lol. 9 times out of 10 he gets met behind the LOS by a DT or LB. teams are averaging 13 tackles for loss a game in me right now.

Due to this I end up passing the ball a ton and Goffs stats start to look weird (although the user pass game is perfect for me). I'm just afraid if I actually get a run game going it's going to become too easy.
That's a tough one, I'm not sure if that has something to do with the cpu's gameplans. I notice in my games it's kind of random. Sometimes the cpu insists in just running the ball even if it's not working for them, other times they are passing the ball way more than running. For the most part most games I see the cpu trying to run the ball more than pass.

You may want to lower the cpu run game just a bit and if you feel it's also going to be too easy for you to run the ball, lower your run game a bit to. Previously, I had User Run block at 35 and cpu run block at 75, most people liked it there.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-24-2017 at 09:21 AM.