Old 09-24-2017, 05:13 PM   #1599
PhillyPhannnn
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
November 19th and December 31st will be here soon enough. Can't wait to hear them excuses then. Lol

Quote:
PhillyPhannnn, "at least we didn't let the giants score a touchdown" lol
That's my new line [emoji23]

Quote:
Did u not see we were using a safety as a corner that game? 3 corners injured, two line backers, and half the defensive line. You lost, blow out or not, you lost lmao who says "at least we made it a game" a loss is a loss, there's no stat for how bad you lose. I can't wait for you to play Denver in the rain in that altitude. Your time is coming.

You're the same guy who was happy to beat our back ups and Mark Sanchez in that last game last year lol even though you got beat when both teams had their starters in. I can't wait til we play the eagles.

I think Raiders should win..

Anything can happen my man bills just beat Denver and Houston almost beat the Pats. We'll see you guys at your house and I'll try to go easy on you when we win and get any win against the Cowboys is a good day and to be fair we were trying to find anything good last year by then.

Raiders should win and you guys should take care of the Cards I hope id like to have that Week 17 for the division at home for us

PS: Still luv u

FlyEaglesFly
Football- Eagles