View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 09:20 PM   #144
JimmyTheMeatball
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
Here's the thing though Don Juan and I agree with you about the shielding BUT you shouldn't have to play a certain way to draw fouls. Fouls are an integral part of footy and happen for a variety of reasons. Having the CPU come through you while your back is to them shouldn't be the only way to draw fouls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Jon
Oh I agree. It is annoying that in the current state of the game, that's the only way i've found to get fouled.

I have a lot of "that should be a foul" moments, but the refs seem to hold those whistles. I really believe they do that so the online gameplay isn't slowed down. Really think they need a sim and online mode
This is a good discussion because we are, for sure, going to find ways to 'game' the engine as time goes by. I'm glad people are exposing some of the suspect aspects of the game.

I watched Matt's stream the first night and am keeping my fingers crossed that what I saw stays intact come release day. I'm just so damn disappointed that I've got no Santander, no Sedan-Ardennes, no Red Star for this title. I'm just walking around in a circle not knowing where to go.