Old 09-24-2017, 10:35 PM   #195
Cato06
Rookie

Cato06's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 uniform error corrections

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatmanGriffin
When will ea allow us to choose individual cleat colors for players. Watching through the first 3 weeks and players are wearing all white cleats when others wear all black or white/black or solid team color. I don't think the league enforces the rule as much. Unless it's customized.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Good luck convincing Kane on this one. I've been asking for more freedom on cleat and equipment items for the last 2 years. He is SUPER STUBBORN with this for whatever reason. The NFL does have its rules he has to follow but there are some customizable options and freedoms we should be able to have that don't violate any NFL rules. Even if they are rules in the fine print EA is just taking them way too seriously. Don't want to sound like a broken record but there is no way the NFL cares as much as EA claims they do about individual cleat colors in madden or giving us the ability to edit the teams primary and secondary colors in the uniform editor. As long as the standard unis follow the so called "rules" that EA claims they have to follow, I don't see why we can't make different combinations in the uniform editor screen. Cleat colors shouldn't have to be set based on what jersey they are wearing. No player in the NFL follows that rule. All different combination team colors are worn no matter what uniform they are wearing. I've posted picture after picture to prove this but EA just won't budge with the stubbornness. It's just sad and frustrating for guys who like to edit and want more customization.
Advertisements - Register to remove