View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 11:09 AM   #5
ACE8
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Portrait for Classic Players in today's NBA teams

Ok, two things. If you take per say Grant Hill to either the '04 Pistons then trade G. Hill for G. Hill (now '04 Pistons) then he will be duplicate, however now real portrait is still displayed but as soon as you assign G. Hill back to his original team (All-time Pistons), then both teams will display his portrait. Main thing is that you first assign a player like G. Hill to all the teams you want him to play with and at LAST assign him back to his Original portrait team. One big issue though that happen with the game under MyLeague is that the game will crash if the team that has one of the portrait but it's not either in the same league as to where the real portrait came from. Now issues in play now or again if per say G. Hill's all time Pistons and the '04 Pistons both are in the same league and both have the Portraits, the reason is because it's a duplicate so the roster which you are selecting must be followed by or with its original copy. I hope this helps. Play around with it. It won't damage the drive or saved roster files even if you do manage to crash several times. That's how if figure this out. The portrait don't have to be of the same team neither as long as you followed the teams I explained earlier, original portrait is assign back to its original team basically.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove