View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 09:36 PM   #1711
Helios12787
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I'm sorry I had to quit that game, I was down 26-3 by halftime and that's wasn't what bugged me, I had to adjust my accuracy, my run block and the cpu run block. Stats were ridiculous. The fast game speed is no joke lol

I raised user run block from 40 to 45,
Raised user accuracy from 30 to 35,
Lower cpu run blocking from 80 to 75.

My passing was crazy, Dak ain't no Brady but he definitely ain't no Scrub. He couldn't complete a 5 - 10 yard pass without throwing it to the guys on the sidelines. I've never seen passing that bad in this game.
Once again I couldn't get any running at all. I had 14 yard running by halftime while the giants had 160 rushing with Vareen... No sir that is not going to fly lol the Fast game speed had really changed the game and made all pro a bit more difficult, which I like but I don't want outrageous stuff like that.
It's funny Flazko, after I posted that long post a day or so ago asking for some slider adjustment advice; These were almost the EXACT changes I made lol. I put the user accuracy at 29 though since I use Goff and don't want him putting up big stats unless he gets lucky.

User run game is still pretty spotty from the few games I've played since I'm still only averaging like 2.5-3 YPC with Gurley but it's closer to where I want it to be than before.

If I take out a couple big runs that I allowed cause of personal missplays I've been keeping the CPU run game around 3.5-5.5 YPC in my games since the changes. For some reason I've been getting torched through the air with no changes though its funny lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove