Old 09-27-2017, 11:12 AM   #1881
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
So testing your sliders out, got my fantasy draft team done.

Won the game 27 to 16.

Aaron Rodgers was really good, mostly to his TE because I have 3 rookie LB's. Which to me means there not going to cover the TE well at all. And they didnt. They also didnt cover the RB out of the backfield well, or at all sometimes.

They could NOT run the ball. Ajayi was 15 for 15 yards in the 4th qtr.

I could NOT get off the Olineman blocking me. I got two sacks. One by my DE Solomon Thomas, other by my OLB Jarad Davis.

Had some great plays in the secondary, and some terrible ones. But thats what you get with an all rookie backfield. Actually, now that I think about it I have ONE seasoned veteran (2nd year Michael Pierce lol) on my defense.

My offensive line is beast mode. I put Scherff from RG to LT, still an 86 overall. I got Decastro and put him at LG. Got Travic Frederick and Zach Martin at C and RG respectively. Finished it up with Jack Conklin at RT.

And the biggest reason i won this game, with my rookie QB Deshaun Watson throwing 2 picks, one a pick six. Was my two WRs.

OBJ and Sammy Watkins.

Now Sammy only had 5 catches for 60 plus yards, not TDs. But he just really came through on multiple first downs.

OBJ caught 7 balls for 90 plus yards and a TD.

Sliders are great, need more games though to see if the CPU can get a running game going.
All-Madden set or All-Pro set?
Advertisements - Register to remove