JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
A Dolphins Tale Two Year 2 has begun.

If you want to get a nice recap, head over to my Twitch channel where I conducted my entire off-season and draft. You can watch the video on past broadcasts (as well as Pre-Season week 1 at The Giants).

I had an amazing draft BTW. I landed some absolute studs and sleepers and we also converted to a 3-4 defense!!! And for good reason. We only made 3 free agent signings but all three are penciled in at starting positions (FB, FS and RG) We went into week one pre-season and killed it. I am very excited for this team in Year 2. I am putting a playoff appearance and 10 win season as my goals for Year 2. And I think we can do it.

I actually watched a fair bit of your draft on the archived vid. Found it ironic that your rival Pats stole that center from you (how did he turn out by the way?). I like Collins from a storyline perspective but I think he could be a tough guy to develop.

Intrigued by your 34 switch (I would've moved Raekwon to olb and stuck with 43, but that's me...lol). Be interesting if your defensive ends can hold up against the run....but Suh will be a beast as a 34 NT....I've seen him in 34s in some fantasy drafts....omg.

I'll be following my friend.