Old 09-27-2017, 05:50 PM   #8
SmashMan
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: WWE 2K18 Downloadable Content and Season Pass Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
- I am thinking the source/rumor of Almas declining to be in the game is now correct.

Did we ever figure out the source of that rumor? I don't see why Almas isn't in the game, but assuming everyone who should have been in the game that isn't is due to them declining is a weird slope to start down. Sometimes people just don't make it in for whatever reason. Like Ellsworth - the guy's on TV for the last year. Do we think he declined the game too?

--

Meh to the Season Pass, but I'm the guy who already bought the Deluxe because I knew I'd get it anyway.

They would usually charge $10 for a HoF Showcase DLC, and this year the Pass includes the career attribute boost that they also normally sell separately for $10, so they probably see it as a swap for "equal" value. I disagree with it because the Showcase would come with a bunch of guys and some new arenas...but then again, most of last year's DLC characters are around this year. It balances out in the sense that we're getting way more characters on-disc, but less through DLC.

Big mistake by them to not adjust to price accordingly though, because they've already established what a $30 value was for the Pass, and this year doesn't meet that.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports