View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 10:12 AM   #1957
DiegoGaming01
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I’m definitely rolling with All-Madden, very slow game speed. I started my final test CFM a few days ago, in which I beat the Titans in the opener, 23-20. Since my sliders and settings are basically finalized and used in that test CFM, I may just roll with that as my first official Madden 18 NFL CFM. I’m using 10 minute/ 20 sec quarters. Quarter length is literally the last thing that I’m hesitant about. I actually got solid stats on both sides of the ball, from both teams. However, I’m considering going to 11 minute/ 20 sec quarters or 12 min/ 18 sec. If I bump up to 11 min, I’m gonna overcome my OCD and continue this CFM. If I decide to bump up to 12 mins, I may do one final restart. Another option that I’m considering is 10 min/ 25 seconds, and I will roll with my CFM in that case.

I will say, my gut has been 10 minute quarters with a 20-25 second playclock so I’m most likely going with that. Pros to that: 1. all stats are earned. If you want a 100 yard rusher, you have to game plan for that. Same thing in the passing game (I actually had 120 something yards with Coop and 50 something with Crab; I got away from the run game, which is why Lynch only had 41 yards - our team rushed for over 90 tho to Tennesse’s 114, which I liked). 2. Each possession is absolutely crucial while playing with 10 minute quarters. 3. You don’t wind up with basketball scores. Cons: the only main con is that you don’t hit that 120-130 play mark that you get in an actual NFL game. I actually wound up with 101 total plays in that Titans game and I was pleased with that. Side note: the time of possession was awesome. Tennessee actually held the ball longer than I did at 20 minutes and change to my 19 minutes and change. Sorry for the long winded post- I’ve accomplished my goal by basically talking myself into the 10 minute/ 20-25 second quarter length. I really think that’s the best way to go, at least for me.

Everything else is spot on at this point, and my sliders and settings are finalized. Even if this patch changes a few things, my All-Madden set won’t need much tweaking if any, as all of the values are pretty tight. In fact, I’m not planning on changing anything regardless.

It’s CFM time!!!!

Whats ur sliders