View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 05:31 PM   #2029
richnav
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I just wanted to share something with EVERYONE, well, first off I'm not much of a complainer. I enjoy the game for what it is worth. I realize that Madden year after year has its issues and is never a complete game out of the box. There will be patches all throughout the year and majority of the time, those patches force everyone to consistently readjust sliders. I'm not really wanting to do that this year. I want to enjoy the game for what it's worth. I've done testing since day 1 launch and have come to the conclusion I will use default All Pro sliders with Fast game speed, along with with the simulation game style. I've seen 100% legit animations and players playing to their true ratings. I feel it's playing best for what I would like to see out of the game. Each team rating matters for the difficulty of each game, I've played some blow outs and some tough close ones. It's felt all realistic. I'm done with the back and forth on sliders. I'll still help each and everyone of you with issues. Not only have I seen true ratings being played out, I also see leaving sliders at default important for when a patch is released. The Devs tune the patches to default All-Pro, so I wouldn't have to worry about fixing anything. The simulation game style and Fast game speed have given me enough challenge and realistic play. I really love it. If you're interested in what I'm using, view the bottom of the OP "What Does Flazko Use?".
I have found gameplay that best fits my preference and playstyle with default sliders, custom penalties and custom auto subs. Just wanted to share with you guys. I really don't feel a need to respond to anyone who wants to complain. I play the game how I want to play it. Thanks.

I hear you bro love the work you did and can’t wait for the patch and it’s funny cause I started a default cfm and was like wow this is working but I’m a slider freak lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports