View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 07:24 PM   #428
SteveFBC
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Wow every time I log into OS this thread gets bigger!

Just a follow up to my post/vid (top of page 47), and now I can sit and relax after a hectic week (plus a mug of coffee in hand) I have some more thoughts on the sliders...

Defense - vastly improved, after reading Matt's notes it appears the lowering of User Marking (down to 40) is the reason, players stick to their positions more and don't chase every runner down a blind alley!

Shot speed (45) More a question this time: shooting looks amazing now, even faster-paced shots look...faster?! Is this an optical illusion or is there some other factors at play here?

FT Control (55/55)- feels like you've nailed it! Just the right amount of miss-control from both sides to have realistic turnovers in play especially in midfield.

Pass Speed (35/35) - this took a time to adjust to, loose/sloppy passes are punished now - I have to actually get the power/direction spot on now (drat!! lol)

That's all I can think of on this Saturday morning, thanks for reading, thanks for watching my videos and "keep on scoring goals!"

Last edited by SteveFBC; 09-30-2017 at 02:09 AM.