View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 05:13 AM   #460
vondave
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

I posted earlier but it didn't save annoyingly.

Matt thanks for the continuous good work over the years.

I'm playing on slow, semipro/pro difficulty, and using the sliders for the last few days. I'm not sure if it's me but the word sluggish springs to mind in some instances. Don't get me wrong players movement and positioning is very good, the ball is loose and it plays better than ever in the main, I just feel beating a man, and a sense of acceleration is very difficult and almost annoying.

I'm by no means a great player, but played all FIFA's since 08, so not ****, I use manual shooting and crossing, rest assisted. I'm finding it so hard to get past a defender, and just get barged off the ball, plus don't see quick players beating a man. It seems a little too ponderous.

If that sense of pace comes through going to normal speed, great, I just feel like it needs a tweak with something.

I could be wrong, and I'm just not used to the new one, but do others feel the same?

PS I do not want a sprint fest it's not what I'm saying I always have played FIFA on slow, it's just that seems a touch unresponsive and slow when on the ball.