View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 09:18 AM   #470
loosetranslation
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
I'm so confused about this game . I ended up playing a total of 11 games and doesn't matter if I'm using a 3 star team against 3 star team or 5 star team vs 5 star team , the game is terrible for me . I've always been very good at defending and slowing the cpu down but all these games they simply just constantly pass forward dribble and get by me as if I didn't have anyone on the field . A few quick passes always forward with no build up in their play . I was so content with the set from fifa 17 , lots of build up and midfield play especially with krebstars ccts but this game to me is a fast paced mess.

Form the looks of it seems like I'm the only one really experiencing this , and I know I'm not playing any different from previous fifas so I'm scratching my head at the moment and very confused and upset. It's really like my midfield is non existent , they are so far up the pitch and when the cpu gets the ball back it's literally just 3 passes and they are in final 3rd . I've put instructions to stay back along with park the bus to see if it helps but nothing . Could this be RF? Or height length and width ? Even the pass speed at 35 for them seems to fast . Sorry for the long *** story , just infuriates me cause yet again 90$ gone ( I'm from Toronto that's our price ) and I just simply wanna pop the **** in and enjoy a somewhat realistic footy game and not have to worry about ****in sliders and other dumb **** !

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

I'm starting off on professional and seeing the same thing, for the most part, regardless of team quality (me, the CPU). When I'm defending, there's been little build up from the CPU, it's just rapid-fire 1-2 touch passing from them. My defenders seem sluggish and unengaged, but their positioning is passable--there's just a bit of the old "Oh, I'm playing Barnetalona today" vibe to it. I don't find the CPU too threatening per se, it's just there is very little build up.