View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 02:28 PM   #3
vannwolfhawk
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: 2k18 Everything Playbooks

Heads up for anyone thats interested and wondering where the play types are for certain teams. Because the process is so time consuming entering teams in I have decided to just enter each teams playbooks 1st and then go back and do the play types for each player. I just want to get the hard part out of the way and get these plays entered in 1st and foremost.

By the way, I should also note that some teams do not have playbooks in the game. I am using certain playbooks like the 96, 93, 91, & 89 Bulls books will be using the 98 Bulls. The 01-02 Kings will use the 00-01 Blazers as they have very similar personnel at all positions sharing a lot of the same play types as well. The 01-02 Nets will use Seattle's book, The 97 Heat & the 99 Knicks will use the 95 Knicks playbook. I made sure when adding plays to books that were shared that they worked for both teams.

I know I can use some other books (standard, 85 76ers, pro am, etc) to get what I'm looking for to get more specific but thats down the road...

OP Updated...