View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 04:28 PM   #498
kylerosa21
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Just played a Career mode game, Community Shield Arsenal vs. Chelsea. I played last night on Legendary and found it terribly difficult to make anything happen. Runners were being tracked to near perfection and passes were messing up quite a bit. The opposition was pretty ridiculous in possession, but despite all of that, they missed a lot of opportunities and only won 1-0 in the end. I really just could not get in on goal at all, and I think I ended up with 2 shots, none on target.

Today, just now, I replayed it on World Class difficulty and found it way too easy. I was able to dispossess the midfielders with ease and intercept through balls with no issue. The opposition had a very difficult time getting shots off on me, and ended with 2 shots, none on target. I peppered them with shots, ending the game with a 4-0 win.

I'm not sure what the issue could be here. Too easy on World Class, too hard on Legendary. Maybe it's just because Chelsea is actually THAT good in the game that it really was nearly impossible to get in and get shots off?