Old 10-01-2017, 01:44 PM   #548
ImmortalMindz
Rookie

ImmortalMindz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunogomes
Im having the same experience that Gnemi has with the sliders. I have no flow on my game, the ball drags through the pitch and i find myself using driven pass almost always. I cant seem to find space to operate the defence. This is in my CM with Man. United.

I have a second CM going also with Man. United, but with default sliders. There are a lot of things that a i like in the sliders, but the default ones have two crucial inprovements compared to the OS ones: i can get some flow in my offense, without being easy, and the CPU offense is much better. They shoot more, they have a more human feel to it, they mix the offense much more.... It feels better.

I might implement some ideas from these sliders version, like the lines and the first touch increase, but at this moment i feel the game much better at or near default.
Yeah, the more I play, the more I'm agreeing with this too. Both about the flow with the passing game, but especially with playing against the CPU. Although the CPU can still do some ridiculous things at times, I'm finding defending on Legendary with these just way too easy.

I also agree about decreasing pass error. Something's just off otherwise, plus CPU crossing is better.