View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 04:33 PM   #556
Introspectah
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780
I’m just a little concerned I haven’t scored a goal from open play yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When it comes to this, and being outshot by the CPU operating with a seemingly lesser qualitative team,
just as being dominated, crushed in general,
i'd always recommend to take some accountability for underdeveloped gameplay first instead of immediately seeking to lay the blame on the game's mechanics.

I want to add that my friendlist is mainly populated by manual players who've frequented the top 100 leaderboards along the last couple of years,
not to brag but to indicate the level of competitivity in the online friendlies i've been running throughout the years,
so that my capabilities have risen according to the level of the competitors i regularly face,
and even i struggle every single year at least for a month, usually 2 to 3 maximum, to get my gameplay back to the excellent level it was at in the year before.

Same with career.

This to say i just don't get how you can expect your incompetence to not be exploited by a damn clever AI that unfortunately has been showing itself to be too viciously exploitative of our inaptitude instead of taking a more realistic approach....
Although.... isn't it realistic for the AI to exploit the many defensive mistakes we, as amateurs, make?

Let's face t,
most of us are all amateurs after all,
certainly in the beginning phase of getting adjusted to a new year's edition of the game.

It would be nice if people in general would decide to take a little more accountability for their own inaptitude instead of immediately reaching out to sliders to compensate for their inadequacies,
cause i feel like, this way, the default mechanics receive way too much harsh criticism right off the bat.

Shouldn't all of us experienced players know by now that you need to give a new year's edition, along with your self, quite some time to get adjusted to the whole novelty of it? cayse even if you feel like the game hasn't changed much over a year, i still find it specious to argue that it's pretty much the same since last year.

With all due respect.

Just my perspective,
hope it can be insightful in a way.