Old 10-03-2017, 01:28 AM   #436
jfsolo
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden's future of CFM is alarming

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
I think for me personally this is the biggest letdown. They touted that the whole simulation mode, not to mention having the three different modes, would allow for seperate tuning so we were no longer at the mercy of the competitive crowd anymore. Instead we got a patch that tightened up zone coverage but nothing specific for simulation mode at all. I hope I'm wrong but I don't see much being done for a specific mode and patches being done to cover all 3, in other words no different then last year. Now I'm sure ratings matter more in simulation mode but that's only half the battle, the patches for specifically simulation mode are needed to tighten it up to where those of us would like it.
One thing of course is that we don't know what all can be addressed in a gameplay tuner. For me the game is very solid, but of course there are always a lot of things that I would like to see improved.

After we see what is in the early October patch, then I will simply straight out ask Rex and Clint on Twitter if there will be any Simulation Mode tuning this year, and let them know that many in the sim community are very skeptical that they are going to do anything specific for us on that front.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.