MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Brooke11 play now allpro sliders

ALL PRO

Default sliders

Default penalties

5 minute quarters

The following are changed from default with explanations on how it effects the ALL PRO gameplay.

Injuries 20 This ties into the fatigue setting for just enough injuries on big hits.

Fatigue 65 This gives a good amount of substitutions and helps with the fast game speed.

Threshold 5 This works with the fast gameplay. This opens up the game and eliminates delays in movement, reaction, QB pocket awareness, blocking, pass rush and tackling. The threshold tied into the fast speed setting is a game changer for me on All Pro.

Game speed fast This is the best speed this year IMO . Players move more fluently and don't buck in the open field. It works great for All Pro because your reflex's have to be quick. On defense, the CPU is a worthy competitor coupled with the low threshold.

Final thought :If you find All Madden limits the ability to have a fair game and default All pro to easy, give these a try. I generally don't like to move sliders around because I feel they are based off of a percentage of a player's ratings. Altering threshold and game speed can close the gap on the game being challenging or easy.
All pro also opens up all the animations and interactions that madden has to offer. Sometimes on all madden , the boost the CPU gets can elimate alot of animations.
With these settings you don't need " house rules " blitz, blitz and blitz again. With the low threshold it's not as easy to do. Switch players and use what Madden has to offer on defense.

I always felt madden played well out of the box, but needed something to make it just a little more competitive. The movement from the players are good but not great. I think altering what I did makes it more natural to what we see in the NFL.

I hope you guys like these.

Last edited by Brooke2011; 10-04-2017 at 12:02 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove