View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 12:00 PM   #791
CR1978
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Ended up turning the game off halfway through my second pre-season game with Blackburn.

My first match was lost 1-0 to an injury time goal against Molde. I'm glad it was a close game and not the terrible 5-4 style games I was having pre-patch with Crystal Palace, but it was so incredibly boring and frustrating trying to literally carve out any shots on goal or getting into the area whatsoever in the first place. I found it too slow for my liking so upped the game speed to normal (left the sliders as they were on page 1 here) but then the next game against Novara was definitely too fast again with the ball pinging around too much. I was at 0-0 just after half time when I got so bored that I wondered why I was forcing myself to play something I wasn't enjoying and switched off.

Maybe I'll try again with a Premiership team to see if it was just a case of picking a very limited club along with the slider levels being changed around but at the moment my first experiences with the game both before and after the patch have been poor.
Advertisements - Register to remove