View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 05:29 PM   #802
ToBee
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Ok, after further research I can definitely say that something really strange is going on with the patch on PC!
As I mentioned before the patch seemed to messed all things up in my case. Gameplay seemed clearly faster and obviously more hectic (strange animations, nothing smooth like it was before the patch - with OP sliders). And that was the case in every mode I played - doesn't matter if I play kick off or pre-CM oder new CM. After some tweaking it almost seemed to me that slider have almost no affect on gameplay. I couldn't even tell a difference between slow and normal anymore (with same slider settings!)!
So I got radical and I did what JoshC1977 advised:
I deleted the whole game settings (under Documents...Fifa 18...Settings). So I had a "blank" game now. And see what happend:
Smooth and slow paced gameplay was back! Definitely no placebo effect (sorry guys for the imputation btw!) It was obvious that something changed - passing speed was back where it should be with 35 and players didn't turn and acceletated anymore like they were on cokaine!
But unfortunately that's not the end of todays story! Because as I finaly wanted to start a proper CM and was on the field for my first match this god damn hectic, fast pace gameplay was back again!! No, still no placebo, again it was obvious to see. Especially pass speed was clearly increased like it was on 50 or even higher. So I've almost shut the game down and went back to PES but I wanted to try one more thing:
I went to the profile manager and loaded my previously saved setting. And voilą: Things were back for good in kick of game and in CM!

Very strange! But I hope it now stays like this.