View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 12:04 AM   #4
da_centa_fielda
Rookie

OVR: 0
If you find yourself playing for in-game currency, you're already on the losing end. It's about playing to have fun.* People are really GRINDING for several hours to buy virtual clothes and tattoos for a virtual character. It doesn't even affect gameplay. I only bought one shirt for my 2k character because it was an objective. Still rocking the grey sweats and* white 2k shoes. Why would I want to spend that obscene amount (of time) on virtual skins?*
I don't mind it taking a while to get my attributes up. The game is based on realism.* You're not supposed to be able to max your character out within a couple of weeks. I understand the frustration with these things.* But sometimes I think gamers need to adjust how they're approaching these games.*
What company in a capitalist country will turn down free money from people that are more than willing to give it to them because they can't control their own impulses?* These practices will never go away until consumers stop spending their money on it.*