Old 10-06-2017, 07:14 AM   #825
Redskins8813
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
Early thoughts/questions/feedback...

I had SUCH a good time in that ARS v LEI game last night.

1) I'm curious what the benefit of such low pass speed is? Like, why is 35 preferable to say 40(ish). I was rolling 38 pre patch. 35 is by no means 'unplayable' as I've seen suggested, I just feel the ball moves SLIGHTLY too slowly relative to how fast the players are moving. Basically, what is the "con" of running in the say, 38-43 range?

2) Thia game featured 2 goals from outside the box (see video) from Mahrez and Xhaka. Did anything stand out to anyone as being "off" or did they look good to you all (i.e. shot speed, GK animations, accuracy, etc.)

3) Shot error. I think 50 MIGHT produce too many shots on target. What are your thoughts here? I was toying with 52/3 pre-patch, leaning towards liking 52. (I use w/e default shooting is, I assume assisted--i know it ain't manual LOL).

Looking forward to your feedback. This game is SO good!!!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Operation Sports mobile app
I myself is running 38/38 in pass speed, I think that suits me the best, without the passes being to slow, and also not too fast. And I have shot error on 53/53, It is still between one to four goals in each game, but with 51 & 52 I felt the post was to much in the way. With the ball hitting the post 8 times in the same game, that was just to unrealistic for me
Advertisements - Register to remove