Old 10-12-2017, 05:57 PM   #1238
SteveFBC
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by villabraves
Ok I am up to the end of February with my Villa CM currently using the V3 Beta set with two minor changes, shot speed 51/51 pass error 54/54. The injury sliders have remained constant at 50/50 for both frequency and severity throughout no matter what other sliders have been used. Up to the end of December I’d had a few little injuries, 5 days, 2 weeks etc. since Jan 1st I’ve had 2 ACL 7 months, 1 broken ankle 3 months, 1 broken metatarsal 6 weeks and 1 broken elbow 2 months. Not sure what to make of it all. Is it a problem with the sliders or is ‘wear and tear’ as the season goes on? I’m thinking the former because how many clubs suffer those severity injuries a season really?

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Shockingly bad the injuries (again) this year. Haven't totted mine up yet but as you know, so far Gignac is looking at 10 months out in his first season (combined) plus 3 weeks out for Payet and some minor knocks all in the 1st half of season 1...this does not seem normal to me, especially after seeing your injury stats!

EDIT another thought...as we all strive to create a more realistic game with the sliders, including more physical battles, tackles, fouls etc. should not the injury sliders be adjusted accordingly? Just my thoughts regarding this issue.

Last edited by SteveFBC; 10-12-2017 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Addendum