Old 10-13-2017, 10:16 AM   #64
Money99
Hall Of Fame

Money99's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: Attribute Effects

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenVenom
Started my Rangers franchise because the roster update came out today, lost 2-1. Anyway the game was fantastic. Honestly the game plays great on allstar with just the attribute slider maxed but I did adjust a few things out of personal preference. I lowered back skating from 50 to 45, feel it helps with the dump and chase and causes some more board play. I lowered pass assist to I think 25 and lowered the Ai's passing ability to 25. I also lowered one timer accuracy to 40 or 45. Also lower hit power to 25 and upped penalties. Again this is all personal preference. I have to say they did add little things to franchise that give it new life. Ea better not mess with this attribute slider in a patch or a tuner. I lost the game because Duschane pressured Brady Skjei when I was looking to dump in, Duschane poked it of skjei's stick went around him, gathered the puck and was off to the races and Brady couldn't recover and Duschane abused Hank for the game winner. Without this 10/10 maxed slider Skjei would have easily and unrealistically caught up to him.
I just want to say I hate every one of yous guys.
Especially MizzouRah.
I just ordered NHL 18 via Amazon.ca where it's on sale for $49.99.

Guess my kids are drinking Malk (now with extra Vitamin R!) for the next month.

Kids, say thanks to uncle MizzouRah for your brittle bones!
"Thanks MizzouRah!"

Sent from my LG-K210 using Operation Sports mobile app