View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 07:21 PM   #143
Iteachpercussion
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: 1987 Roster Madden 18

So, I have made some changes to QB and RB ratings within CFM. This mainly helps with simmed games to make sure the stats are close. Prilosec developed a great deal of the theories that I have used for this, but I have modified some based on my own playstyles and what I want out of the game.

For Running backs, I took the Ball Carrier Vision rating down to a maximum of 85. All starters are between 78 and 85. Their other ratings keep them separated correctly. This helps to keep their ypc to 4.5 and under for the most part.

For QBs I adjusted AWR, SAC, MAC, and DAC
I will try to put together a chart to show the adjustments I made. The changes are easy to make for those interested, so I do not think I will post it as a new roster in MaddenShare.

These changes have an overall positive affect on gameplay as well.

For instance, Mark Malone (Steelers QB) made some great throws downfield against my Browns defense. He is low rated, but still capable when he has time to throw. Also, the lower BCV for RBs does not keep RBs from playing well. Earnest Jackson had 112 yards against me in the last game I played.