View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 08:49 AM   #1351
thesportsguru11
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: We have a football team too... Guru's UConn Huskies (NCAA 14)

UConn Flasback: UConn played now-Irish QB Steven Balchiar in 2019, while he was a member of Ohio State. It didn't go well for Balchiar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by young22
I've had one corner be as good as Shav Wade. Dudes name was Xavier Stevenson, back on Madden 12. I ran with the Seahawks.

In the 10 seasons of his career that I played, he played every game and had 67 picks, and 22 of them went back for scores. He retired 2 years later with 75 career picks. Was a great return man too. 6'2, 205 pound corner out of Michigan. To this day, the GOAT defender I've had in any sports game.

Might even be the greatest player. Only ones to challenge him are Joey Williams, from my Westlake dynasty, and Zach Favors, a tailback from that same Seahawks franchise. Favors ran for 22000 yards, and had a 2150 yard season.

Wish I would've known about dynasty reporting back when I did that franchise. Had tons of free time, that would've been a legendary report. Went 16 years in that franchise, played 12 of them.
Wow. Those are some gaudy stats (22,000 rush yards is handily the NFL record, 75 INT's is close). I'm always in awe at how some folks are capable of putting up these crazy stats (sim style player for a long time), but if your players are that good, it's hard to restrain them.

I'm with you on the "I wish.." thing... I'd bet we all do. Away from the site last year, I had a Madden PS2 franchise going with the Browns; three straight Super Bowls, IIRC (though I do remember losing one to Andrew Luck and the Bears, LOL). Chase Daniel was the QB and is probably one of the best of all-time.. Got eight seasons into that one, I think. And then several years ago I did multiple different dynasties with Massachusetts State that would've been fun to report. But so it goes!

Thanks for checking in as always bud.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.

Last edited by thesportsguru11; 10-22-2017 at 08:53 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove