View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 10:46 AM   #5
Alfie
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA online is NOT football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Istanbul
He questiones it why and he is absolutely right.Producers of any sport game you mention can do much better with today's technology but they chose easiest way because people are buying it no matter how quality of the game is.

For Fifa, ultimate team has made the game into something unlike football.
It's not about game developers or producers... it's about human nature. Almost everyone who plays online mode wants to win at all costs and that's why people resort to finding short-cuts or bugs or glitches/flaws in the game. No matter how much effort game developers put in the game, millions of folks playing and trying to break the game will find a glitch and cheese online to win.

We see it all the time in Madden where people actually term trying to break the game to find money plays as "labbing". They want to find that nano-blitz or that uncoverable route/money play or a particular formation where a specific tweak/hot route makes it OP. I recall I played FIFA online a few years ago and came across an opponent who set up the match in a darkish stadium with a black or dark colored football. I could barely even see where the ball was but guess the bloke had practiced it and he only cared about the win.

TL;DR version: People will find a way to cheat and glitch to get that W online. No matter how good the game is, folks aiming for the online wins will find a glitch to cheese.

Last edited by Alfie; 10-23-2017 at 12:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove