View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 07:17 AM   #151
Iteachpercussion
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: 1987 Roster Madden 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
First off......fanfreakingtastic roster my man.

I use formation subs.....but we can’t with generic playbooks (unfreaking believable). So for the Run heavy playbook teams....what team playbook would you suggest?
Thanks for the kind words.
I am not happy about the generic playbooks either. I do not understand why EA takes features away.

The teams I kept as Run Heavy playbooks are ones who had a single dominant running back. For instance Gerald Riggs for the Falcons.
If you want to use another playbook, I recommend the Baltimore Ravens for teams who run a lot and the Colts for teams who are a bit more balanced.

I really wish we could use custom playbooks for CPU teams in CFM. However, this year I am having trouble using custom playbooks in Play Now. For the last couple of years I have used a 2nd profile and downloaded my playbooks and set them for the CPU team that way. Then, once in game, I move the controller back to the center. This year, the game crashes at some point in the game. I thought it was an issue with audibles not being set, but I fixed that and it still happens. Very frustrating.

Anyway, I hope that helps with the playbooks in Franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove