View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 09:52 AM   #3
xCoachDx
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Which team is the most fun to play for you?

Personally, I think the Thunder are the most fun to play with. On offense, you have the ability to run a fast paced offense with a lot of driving for dunks and kickouts for threes, as well as fast breaks. Or, you can slow things down, utilizing ISOs and Ball Screens to get open shots. On defense, you really have to work and utilize strategy. How are you going to make up for the lack of size brought on by playing Carmelo at the 4? What about the lack of real depth of your bench? You have players on the bench that do some things well, but you're almost always giving something up with them.

I started a franchise the other night with OKC playing 12 minute quarters and I'm having a blast with it. I limit myself to doing all game planning BEFORE starting the game. Once the game starts, I can only make quick adjustments or changes during timeouts. Coming up with the right rotations and managing minutes for longevity has been as much fun as the actual gameplay. Been the first time in forever that I feel anxious to get home and play more!