View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 12:48 PM   #210
xApAthyx13
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Sorry everyone - my schedule hasn't improved much lately and it's been chaotic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natethebestever
Do you do injures because I see some not all like luck is still starting but been out all year brisset shoyld Be starting
If a player is not placed on I.R. and is only expected to miss a couple weeks, I generally will keep him as the starter if they're the team's starter when healthy. I went ahead and made Jacoby Brisset the starter a few days ago on the roster only because Luck had a set back in his recovery. When Andrew returns then I will add him back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landonio
Apologies if this has been addressed, but what exactly do you mean by "overwritten"? Did you run out of CAPs on your roster and are just selecting like really old crappy players to edit?

Also, somewhat related question, but can you not edit players birthdays and body types at all in Franchise? I could've sworn that was a point where you could, like after the draft or something.
There are a handful of players that have been in the league for 1 to 2 years but aren't in the game. If those players are added to main rosters, I will typically find someone of their exact same body appearance general weight/height and overwrite them in order to maintain the years of experience. If you create that player it will show them as a rookie even though they've been in the league for a year or so. It's just a detail thing and I'm probably a little O.C.D. about it but that's why I choose to over write some and create others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
You've done an amazing job on the roster....so whatever you have to do I'm cool with......but If you are going to switch to EAs Madden Roster where players are on IR and we cant use them......

Could you please give us a heads up in advance when the final non EA roster is uploaded, so I can snag that one???
As for right now I will stick with my current base set and keep going with it. Especially since several players originally on I.R. are set to return in the next week or so. It will be a quick addition back to the roster instead of waiting for EA to release the official I.R. status.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 10-26-2017 at 05:20 PM.