View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 03:00 PM   #1360
thesportsguru11
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: We have a football team too... Guru's UConn Huskies (NCAA 14)

Players of the Week

--------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundingThird
Nice win but I hate those unis so much. They should make a new game just so they can update the UConn uniforms
Actually it's funny you mentioned that. Skulletor created an EA DB editor that was compatible with dynasty files that included teambuilder teams. When I was reading up on it earlier this year, I discovered it could have been feasible for me to re-create UConn on teambuilder and place the team into dynasty mode, with the new uniforms.

I like UConn's new uniforms in real life (the red, white and blue combos as well as the grey ones I've seen over the past couple years), and I would have done that with no hesitation.. alas the teambuilder editor doesn't work for us lowly PS3 users.

So until that day comes, looks like we're stuck with UConn's 2013 unis. I still like them, so that's not a problem, but it's silly how UConn's '13 uniforms have to be acquired through a uniform pack. Nevertheless, I'd much rather have that than the boring 2012 ones.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.

Last edited by thesportsguru11; 10-27-2017 at 03:03 PM.