View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 12:51 AM   #34
Prilosec
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: PS4 historic teams from 1984 to 2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond_ten
I do have the list of the rosters and have many stats reports etc.. about the starters on the teams. It is much harder to find info on the backups but I use what I can.

I don't have so much an overall rating per player but do have some key attributes. For instance Willie Gault and Mark Duper we're both track stars that came close to running in the Olympics so their speed is high. Nfl films has many top ten listings with Steve largent Cris Carter and Jerry rice as top ten all time hands so they are high on catching attribute. Football outsiders is great for comparing QB performance vs the league that year. For instance Marino in 84 would be good in 2017 but is just ridiculous in 1984 football. So it is not just Marino but specifically how good was Marino in 1984 that I am trying to rate. Although Marino was great almost every year so I'll still give him a leg up on like Mark Rypien who in 1991 was amazing but was not near that in other years so some of his stats need to come from having a great line and great receivers etc...
one thing to remember, is that raising BCV per WR ability will give them better YPC stats.