Old 11-01-2017, 08:45 AM   #4
Blzer
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: The Good Doctor (ABC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee74
I'm a fan too but I thought the episode with his brother lookalike was a little hokey and an unrealistic look at how someone in that position would deal with that diagnosis. I haven't seen the latest episode yet.
I'll give you that one, I liked the episode's themes but it was not necessarily my favorite at the time. I think what I liked about it though was (besides the fact the kid actor is amazing)...

Spoiler

As far as this new episode, I loved it but one thing that I loved most about it was (not a real spoiler at all that has anything to do with the episode itself but oh well)...

Spoiler

One thing I'm not a fan of in this show is that they do the: "Previously on..." thing for it in the beginning. That sounds small and stupid that I don't like it, but one of the main things I don't like about it is they don't show those to catch people up necessarily, but rather to bring up what topics may occur in the episode itself. Kind of takes away the surprise from anything that will happen regarding the plot at that point (or if there is shock value there, I'm now expecting it, like the brother thing).
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60

Last edited by Blzer; 11-01-2017 at 02:03 PM.